Thank you all for sharing jokes with me. I hope they brightened up your day too. I loved them all but of course, only 1 can win. The winner will win…..THIS:
A good prize if ever I've seen one! (Myron says: "I don't pee on the furniture or floor anymore! I am a good catch if I do say so myself!")
He’ll be arriving on Dene’s doorstep soon! Watch for the jumping box, Dene! I’ll include some food and a couple of mousies! I’m sure Myron will fit right in with her cuties, Nikki and Andi!
What does Kermit the Frog and John the Baptist have in common?
Their middle name.
So simple in it’s simplicity!
Now? For a wee bit of random!
- It is raining harder than I’ve seen it rain in a long time. Bring on those May flowers!
- I had to buy some pansies in a hanging pot to put on the porch. I had enough of no color outside. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see color out. Side.
- We are having french toast for dinner. Every now and then I love to have breakfast for dinner!
- I have been “finishing” the dimorphous mittens for about 2 weeks not. Perhaps tonight will be the night?
- Just when I have accepted having to wear cheater glasses to be able to do something silly like, you know….READ, I start to break out along the bridge of my nose because of wearing said glasses. I’m sure you will agree that it is NOT fair at all.
- Mitchell loves to eat animal crackers. I have to imagine that he is imagining a world where he can actually eat Myron.
- I am Diet Croak free for 2 weeks now.
- Oh, and Myron really is NOT the prize. Just in case you think I may be mailing him off.
In 2002, a world wide experiment was conducted to find the World’s Funniest Joke. The result?
Here it is. THE funniest joke in the world, 2002 style:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He gasps: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator says: “Calm down, I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: “OK, now what?”
I think we can do better. I have pretty funny readers. Tell me a joke to celebrate this here April Fool’s day and I, *NO JOKE* will pick the one that I personally find the funniest and give a prize. It will be something, the prize. Definitely. Something. Most likely? It will be worth winning. But? You have to be patient with that because sometimes I take 4 1/2 years to mail it out. (Well, maybe NOT 4 1/2….) But? You will get it! I promise!
Make me laugh. (does not have to be an original joke).
Deadline, should you accept my challenge: 24 hours from now. 5 pm EST.
Yes, ketchup. It's funny to me. So what??
And? This is no joke: A very happy birthday to my wonderful friend, Kim. I am honored to call her my friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM!!!! It can’t hurt to mob over there and throw wishes around, right?