Thank you all for sharing jokes with me. I hope they brightened up your day too. I loved them all but of course, only 1 can win. The winner will win…..THIS:
What does Kermit the Frog and John the Baptist have in common?
Their middle name.
So simple in it’s simplicity!
Now? For a wee bit of random!
- It is raining harder than I’ve seen it rain in a long time. Bring on those May flowers!
- I had to buy some pansies in a hanging pot to put on the porch. I had enough of no color outside. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see color out. Side.
- We are having french toast for dinner. Every now and then I love to have breakfast for dinner!
- I have been “finishing” the dimorphous mittens for about 2 weeks not. Perhaps tonight will be the night?
- Just when I have accepted having to wear cheater glasses to be able to do something silly like, you know….READ, I start to break out along the bridge of my nose because of wearing said glasses. I’m sure you will agree that it is NOT fair at all.
- Mitchell loves to eat animal crackers. I have to imagine that he is imagining a world where he can actually eat Myron.
- I am Diet Croak free for 2 weeks now.
- Oh, and Myron really is NOT the prize. Just in case you think I may be mailing him off.